PID Program Controller REGULUS
REGULUS RF and RD are programmable PID temperature controllers for panel mounting or in a desktop housing. They have been specially developed for use with Sensortherm pyrometers to detect rapid temperature changes on an object and continuously provide a synchronized adjusted manipulated variable, for example to control a high-frequency generator (let us advise you if you need further assistance).
- Programmable, i.e. different setpoints can be approached one after the other
- Expedient initial values for the most important control parameters P and I can be determined automatically
- Temperatures, setpoint and control parameters can be visually monitored using software, thus enabling optimal process optimization
- Extremely fast sampling time of 100 μs
- 990 program steps can be divided into 26 programs
- Automatic connection of up to 2 Sensortherm pyrometers
- Optional thermocouple input
- 7 digital outputs, 6 digital inputs
- Also for the modernization of existing systems with manipulated variable input
Operating manual / software
Enter the model and serial number:
for REGULUS RD to pyrometer.
AR10/ AR11 / AR43/ AR15 / AR17 (de)
AR10/ AR11 / AR43/ AR15 / AR17 (en)
Device Connection Cable
with 12-pin connector.
AL / AM / AU / AV (de)
AL / AM / AU / AV (en)
with 17-pin connector.
AS53 / AS54 / AS63 (de)
AS53 / AS54 / AS63 (en)
RS232 or RS485 to USB.
DK5232 / 5485 / 3000 / 4000 (de)
DK5232 / 5485 / 3000 / 4000 (en)
DIN Rail Power Supply
Desktop Power Supply
for connecting devices with RS232 or RS485 interface via Profibus
for connecting devices with RS232 or RS485 interface via Profinet