Diadem Transfer Standard Pyrometers are highly accurate radiation pyrometers, traceable to the international temperature scale ITS90. They are used:
- to check calibration sources. The model CS1500 can also be pyrometrically readjusted if deviations are detected.
- to check the pyrometer by comparison with the Diadem. If deviations are detected, the pyrometer can be readjusted by us or it can be readjusted using the Calibration and Adjustment Software SensorCal3.
- for normal measuring tasks where very low measurement uncertainty and high reproducibility are required.
The above-average measuring accuracy is certified by us and can be confirmed by national institutes. It is thus transferable to own radiation sources, which are used for calibrating of pyrometers.
- Display resolution 0.01°C.
- Thermostatically controlled detector.
- High resolution A/D- and D/A- converters.
- Analog output with 16 bit resolution.
- Selected, extremely long-term stable electronic components.
- High quality achromatic lenses.
- Uncompromising design to fulfill highest demands, three galvanically isolated circuits.