The Sirus series includes 3 pyrometer models in 1-color technique, which measure in 3 different shortwave spectral ranges. They are mainly used to measure bare metal surfaces.
SI23 are equipped with a fixed focus optics with variable lens position for adjusting the focus distance to 8 different distances. SS09 and SI16 are equipped with an adjustable optics, where the focus distance can be infinitely adjusted within the optics limits.
- SI23 with temperature ranges from 50°C.
- SS09 and SI16 for temperature ranges from 250 or 550°C.
- Adjustable temperature sub range for increasing the accuracy of the analog output.
- Fast measured value capturing with a response time of only 5 ms.
- Different optics with small spot sizes from 1.3 mm selectable.
- Laser target marker for precise alignment to the measuring object.
- Green LED as a power indicator.
- Switchable analog output 0 or 4-20 mA.
- Serial interface RS232 or RS485 (optional).
- Simple device parameterization via interface and supplied software.