Metis M3, Intelligent Pyrometers of the Latest Generation
Ease of Use:
- Bright 10-digit matrix display for temperature or parameter display
- Fast measurement distance adjustment at motor focus optics
- Integrated dirty window monitoring and switch-off level (for 2-color pyrometers: pollution control of viewing windows and sight glasses)
- LED’s to indicate active inputs and outputs.
Suitable for Industrial Applications:
- Immune to electromagnetic fields
- Protected connection: against reverse polarity, wrong connection, over-voltage.
- Up to 80 degrees ambient temperature at the M3 housing, fiber optic types up to 250°C at the optical head
- with scratch-resistant, high temperature resistant sapphire shield for devices with integrated optics
- Optics hermetically sealed at fixed optics and motorized focus optics
- 2 high-resolution 16 Bit analog outputs, configurable for the exact output of measured values
- 3 digital inputs and outputs for remote control and switching signal output at temperature events and as control inputs
- 1 analog input for external adjustment:
– Measuring distance (devices with motorized focus)
– Setpoint value (devices with PID controller)
- Optional equipment:
– versions with self-tuning PID controller
– versions with fieldbus systems
- Motorized focus optics show the distance information on display or PC
- Fixed optics with best distance ratios reach very small spot sizes
- Manually focusable optics with a continuous easy and fast one-hand adjustment of the focal distance
- Pinpoint laser targeting light for target marking. At focusable optics, the spot size diameter can be optimally adapted to the measuring task.
- Through lens view finder for sighting the measuring object up to over 3000°C. With target circle showing the measurement field and brightness adjustment for measuring of glowing objects.
- Highly dynamic color camera module for alignment and monitoring on a monitor. The automatic picture brightness adjustment adapts extremely quickly to changing brightness of the measured object.
Innumerable Possibilities on a PC: