Hot metal detectors (also called infrared switches) detect the infrared radiation as well as pyrometers, but they do not provide a temperature but a switching signal when the temperature is exceeded or undershoot. They measure in the short-wave spectral range and are thus mainly used for measuring of metals.
- 2 models with different spetral ranges for temperature ranges from 250 or 550°C.
- 2 transistor switching contacts with adjustable switching temperatures as well as switching hystereses.
- Fast measured value capturing with a response time of only 4 ms.
- 3 optics for different focus distances selectable.
- Laser target marker for precise alignment to the measuring object.
- 3 status LEDs to indicate readiness for operation and active switching outputs.
- Simple switching point parameterization via interface and supplied software.