Handheld pyrometers in the shortwave measuring spectral range are excellently suitable for e.g. measurements in metal processing in industrial processes. The availability of 1-color as well as 2-color devices enables perfect comparison measurements with stationary devices of the same type or just control measurements in the context of quality control. 2-color pyrometers can also be switched to 1-color measurement mode, making them particularly flexible in use.
Technical Data 1-color pyrometers
Technical Data 2-color pyrometers
- View finder with display of the spot size. Eye protection filter and comfortable view even with eye distance, e.g. through the visor of a safety helmet.
- Laser targeting light, green and bright for spot size marking even on hot glowing objects.
- Adjustable optics for focusing the measuring object from 380 mm up to 10 m distance, enables smallest possible spot sizes in the entire distance range. Also in the defocused area (in front of or behind the focus), the temperature is measured with the same accuracy.
- Clear display with switchable display details in large format or smaller with many measurement details.
- USB connection for fast PC data transfer and battery charging.
- Huge data storage for 32000 single readings or for up to 17.5 minutes with the fastest continuous storage (1 ms).
- Storage of 100 measuring locations with preset measuring parameters including storage mode and own name.
SensorTools Software Included as Always
- Simple measurement data transmission and measuring location management.
- Graphical data analysis, variously graphically adaptable.
- Save all or any excerpts in the software’s own format or as csv.
- Comparisons also of several data files.