With calibration sources the accuracy of your pyrometers can be checked. Highly accurate results can be obtained in conjunction with one of our Transfer Standard Pyrometers.
Calibration Source CS1500
For calibration of radiation pyrometers up to a temperature of 1500°C. The CS1500 is preferably used for the calibration of the short-wave silicon or indium-gallium arsenide pyrometers.
Pyrometers with longer wavelengths detector also can be calibrated using the comparison method.
With the cylindrical cavity having a conical end of silicon carbide, a very high emissivity is reached. Six radially arranged rod heating elements heat-up the cavity to temperature and enable a very high temperature uniformity and heat flux. The built-in PID controller allows for a heating time of about 40 minutes up to 1300°C and a control accuracy of +/-0.5°C.
- Temperature range: 250°C to 1500°C
- Heating-up time: ca. 40 min. to 1300°C
- Stability: < 0.5K over 30 min.
- Cavity type: silicon carbide
- Aperture diameter: ca. 40 mm
- Emissivity: ca. 0.993 in the wavelength range of 0.5 to 3.5 µm
- Power supply: 220/240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max 3 kVA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 534 x 427x 495 mm
- Weigth: 26 kg
- Housing: Steel, powder coated
Calibration Source CS500-N
Small calibration source for the calibration of radiation pyrometers in the laboratory or on site at the plant up to a temperature of 500°C.
- Temperature range: 25°C to 500°C (only setpoints from 10°C above the ambient temperature)
- Heating-up time: ca. 30 min. to 500°C
- Stability: < +/-0.2K
- Display resolution: +/-0.1°C
- Aperture diameter: ca. 30 mm
- Power supply: 200–240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, max. 1 kVA
- Dimenstions (HxWxD): 266 x 163 x 334 mm
- Weigth: 9.4 kg
- Housing: Steel, powder coated
Portable Temperature Source HE1200
Extremely small, lightweight and quickly heated temperature source for rapid verification of pyrometers or the coincidence of infrared measuring point and laser targeting light.
- Temperature range depending on the version:
- ca. 1200°C (fixed set)
- ca. 100 to 1150°C (adjustable manually or via fiber optic control pyrometer)
- Heating-up time only 3 minutes
- Measuring area ca. 10 mm
- Horizontal or vertical operation
- Power supply 230 VAC, max. 500 W
- Dimensions heating unit (HxWxD): 118 x 223 x 80 mm
- Weigth: 2 kg (with switch for fixed set version) or 3.7 kg (with control unit for adjustable version, without control pyrometer)
- Housing: aluminum heating unit, stainless steel stand
Transfer Standard Pyrometer Diadem
Diadem Transfer Standard Pyrometers (TSP) are highly accurate and long-term stable pyrometers that are used for comparative measurements between the TS pyrometer and the pyrometer under test. Subsequently, the TSP temperature is transferred to the pyrometer to be tested. Diadem pyrometers are traceable to the international temperature scale ITS 90, they are calibrated with PTB-calibrated reference devices and adjusted.
Of course Diadem pyrometer can also be used for normal measurement tasks, which require very low measurement uncertainty and high reproducibility.
- Display resolution 0.01°C
- Thermostatically controlled detector
- High resolution A/D and D/A converters
- Analog output with 16 bit resolution
- Selected, extremely long term stable electronic components
- High quality achromatic lenses
- Uncompromising design to fulfill highest demands, three galvanically isolated circuits
Datasheet: Diadem DS06 / DS09 / DI13 / DI16